For 2 people - we only use organic ingredients
300 g. Minced beef
500 g. Skinned tomatoes (chopped)
1 pcs. Onion (diced)
1 clove. Garlic (chopped)
55 g. Tomato purée
1 pinch. Oregano
1 pinch. Rosemary
1 pinch. Dried chilli
4 dl. Beef stock
½ tsp. Paprika
100 g. Carrot (diced)
100 g. Celeriac (diced)
60 g. Olive oil
200 g. Dried pasta “Mezze Penne”
- Add the oil to a saucepan and make sure it is nice and hot. Add the onions and garlic and sauté it for 10-12 minutes or until it is tender.
- Now add the meat and make sure to stir it good, in order to make sure it doesn’ stick together.
- Now add the spices and the tomato purée and let everything fry for a few minutes. Add the tomato and beef stock and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Now add the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and let it simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot with sufficient water until it is tender. Drain the water and let it drip off.
- Now it’s time to mix the Bolognese and pasta and serve.